SIA Door Supervisor Top Up With First Aid
Are you looking for a fully comprehensive SIA Door Supervisor Top-Up with first aid training from a trustworthy training provider? Here at Securex Premium Services, our training course is industry standard and provided by experienced professionals to give Door Supervisors and Security Guards the work qualification they need and all training required.
What is the SIA Top-Up Course?
An SIA (Security Industry Authority) Door Supervision and Security Guard licence is required for those looking for employment within the industry. Holding a licence is mandatory, and employers will not hire a Security Guard or Door Supervisor without one.
As of October 2021, it’s’ a requirement for all existing licence holders to have a first aid qualification and the new standard of top-up training before they’re’ eligible to renew their licence.
The top-up training involves safety-critical content, such as advice for emergencies and incidents and updated counter-terror training. Door Supervisors will also be required to undergo refreshed physical intervention training.
The top-up and first aid training only affect current Security Guards and Door Supervisors when it’s’ time to renew their licence, meaning changes will occur over the next three years as licences need to be renewed.
Who Can Do The Course?
Our SIA and SIA training courses with first aid training are only available to 18 years of age or older. They can effectively communicate in English, including speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
Here at Securex Premium Services, our learning centre has procedures to establish learners’ use and competency with the English language. While English doesn’t’ have to be your first language, it is essential that you can understand and communicate using it.
To undergo this SIA top-up and first aid training course, applicants must have achieved the Level 3 RFQ/QCF Level 6 SCQF Emergency First Aid at Work EFAW qualification or recognised equivalent first aid qualifications.
All first aid certificates presented must be valid for at least 12 months from the start date of the SIA Door Supervisor course top-up training. If you want to expand your first aid knowledge, we also offer a First Aid in the Emergency course.
How Long Does Qualification Take?
A learner’s total time to complete this course is 29 hours; this includes both guided learning and all other learning. There are three units to complete to achieve the qualification from this course, which is as follows:
- Principles of Terror Threat Awareness in the Private Security Industry: Which gives learners the skills to identify the different threat levels, awareness of attack planning phases, recognise the actions to take in the event of a terror threat, and more.
- Principles Of Using Equipment As A Door Supervisor In The Private Security Industry: Learners will recognise equipment used to manage venue capacity, including Personal Protection equipment and communication equipment and many other types of appropriate equipment.
- Application Of Physical Intervention Skills In The Private Security Industry: Learners will be required to state the legal, professional, financial, and ethical implications of using physical intervention, as well as being able to identify positive alternatives to physical intervention.
Each section of the course has a recommended completion time, and your experienced instructor will be on hand to guide you. Our team are professionals with years of experience within the industry.
Assessment and Results
The assessment takes the form of a multiple-choice examination, a practical assessment via demonstration, oral question and answer/discussion, and trainer observations. Every applicant will be fully prepared for their assessment when they come to us.
Learners can expect results anywhere between 5-7 working days.
Why Choose Securex Premium Services?
At Securex Premium Services, we’re’ a fully qualified training provider offering the SIA Door Supervisor top-up training with a first aid course to our clients in and around London. We offer a vast range of resources and a reliable service to ensure your learning and assessment run as smoothly as possible. Some of the benefits of choosing us include:
- Free E-Certificate upon completion of the course, providing a digital copy should you need it containing your Door Supervisor certificate and first-aid certificate.
- Accessible Digital Study Materials to help you gain the necessary knowledge and skills to achieve your qualification.
- Free Consultation for Job Hunting to help you find the right job for you that goes together with your brand new qualification.
- Free Exam Retake while our first-time pass rate is 98%, you can rest assured that you’ll’ get your second test free should you fail.
There are many reasons our customers come to us for their SIA Door Supervisor top-up with a first aid course. Not only are we industry professionals, but our experienced trainers are determined to get you qualified and provide good value for money.
Get In Touch With Our Expert Team Today!
If you have any questions about the SIA Door Supervisor top-up with the first aid course we offer or would like to know more about any of the units covered; please do not hesitate to contact our friendly team today!
We’re’ only a phone call away and on hand to answer any questions or offer guidance on finding the right course for you, so please feel free to chat with a member of our team. We look forward to hearing from you.